So I get home after church and decide to attempt to get the grime off my windshield. I am still not sure what it is and it doesnt come off easily. There is still a bit stuck on the windshield but I was tired and hungry so I quit. Any solutions are welcome.
As I cleaned the windshield, I found a nice chip out of the passenger side of the windshield. So how long til this goes from a small chip to a nice crack? Guess I am going to have to figure out how to get that taken care of as well in the next few months depending on how fast the crack grows.
I definitely dont have luck with cars but I will take these woes over mechanical woes like my other cars have had.
Sunday, January 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment