Okay, as some of you know, I got a DVD player for Christmas. I was really excited about this because I have come to realize that to rent anything from Blockbuster, its almost imperative that you have a DVD player because they have no VHS movies anymore.
So on New Years Day, I pull out the DVD Player and hook it up. All looks good so I turn it on and proceed to hit the Open/Close button for the DVD drive. Nothing happens. I try again. I try the channel changer that came with it nothing happens. I become very bummed out. I try everyday for several days and then finally give up. KP stops by and I tell him about it. He tries, no such luck. That was just this past weekend.
Today, I decide randomly to try it again. I turn it in, the screen does a few different things, then I hit open/close button. Wala...it opens up. Now is that freaky or what.
Now I am scared to use it afraid that it will decide to stop working again. All my technological friends what do you think?
Thursday, January 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment