Yes all of my dear friends would rejoice to know for once, I have actually said NO to an invitation to be part of the elected body of an organization.
I was actually very honored and touched to be asked this evening to accept a nomination for Treasurer or Secretary of the Central Kentucky Region of the Sports Car Club of America. I grateful declined in belief that I would not be able to fulfill my entire year term. I believe it would be more beneficial for someone else to hold those positions, who will be around a bit longer than I.
Plus I am truely trying to minimize my activities because of my future endeavors. I might be lost come summer or even mid-March, so if you see me wandering around and no clue whats happening. You will know why because I will be uninvolved in all of my main leadership positions.
Thursday, September 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment