Maybe its my age and the age of all of my friends or maybe there is really something in the water these days.
This evening, I have received an email from my Aussie/English friend Pam, telling of her recent engagement. Along with a quick wedding, Dec 3, 2005. Anyone up for a trip to England or maybe Australia? No details have been provided just yet. Definitely would be a great birthday gift to go to Europe or back to Australia. Vacation, hmmmm.
I am starting to loose count of all the weddings that are coming along. I believe that I have 5 weddings already planned for 2006. One of which I will be a bridesmaid in. This makes I think only the 3rd invitation that I have received for 2005, though I know of another friend who got married in July. I was in one of those as well, which too was an awful quick and short engagement.
Luckily, I do look out there at all of my friends and I am not yet the only single one in the bunch, which is definitely reassuring and its great to see all of these people find their soulmate and settle down.
Prayers and Thoughts are with all of my married and engaged friends, along with all of those single friends out there. God has a plan for all of our lives and with patience, He will provide.
Saturday, September 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment