Okay so Ash tagged me ages ago and I actually started to reply immediately and then something came up and I never did. After seeing it again on Chris's sight, I decided that I would fulfill my tag. So here goes nothing
* 10 years ago (1995): I would be in the midst of my Senior year of high school, where I was running cross-country, joining the Academic Team for the 1st time, and playing basketball.
* 5 years ago (2000): If you look at this time of the year 5 years ago, I was a Resident Director at Georgetown College in the Phi Mu house, working as a campus safety dispatcher, and by the end of the week I would have started my first real job using my degree (as a Delphi programmer)
* Yesterday: Baking 7 1/2 dozen cookies and a batch of brownies, otherwise sleeping alot and working on my resume.
* 5 Snacks I Enjoy: Graham Crackers and Milk, (I dont keep snacks around, this is difficult) Chocolate pudding, Cheese with/without Crackers, Dark Chocolate, (I give, I usually go after a coke(pop/soda for those northerners and such) in the refrig though thats not really a snack)
* 5 Songs I Know All The Words To: I am going to have to say no songs that I know all the words too without being assisted. Actually, I change that answer. I know all the words to Happy Birthday :-)
* 5 Things I Would Do With 100 Million Dollars: Manage Wisely so that I can do more with it overtime, Go back to school for my masters, Support my family, Assist Non-Profit Organizations (Churches, Volunteer Agencies, College, Organizations which I am apart of), Set aside a college fund for my future children or for children in need.
* 5 Places I Would Run Away To: Australia, Roller Coaster Tour of the US, Camping out in the woods, Place of Solidarity, Escape from Work
* 5 Things I Would Never Wear: Thong, Revealing Swimsuit, Solid Pink Shirt or pants for that matter, tight Leather Pants
* 5 TV Shows That I Love: (today) JAG, CSI, CSI Miami, NCIS, Grey's Anatomy
* 5 Bad Habits: Getting over involved in extra activities, not flossing my teeth, hitting snooze in the morning, not watchin my health to the fullest, not working out consistently
* 5 Biggest Joys: Helping someone else, Putting a smile on another person's face, Caring for those I Love, Seeing HardWork Pay Off, One day having a family of my own
* 5 Favorite Toys: Cards, Board Games, Computer, My Car, Basketball
* 5 People Im Tagging: Since Im a slacker everyone has been tagged so I refuse to tagged anyone else.
Monday, September 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment