Over the past month or so, I have been contemplating cutting my hair short again for varying reasons, including that it just seems to be in bad shape. Granted that is my opinion and probably not the opinion of others. I guess maybe after 2.5 years of letting it grow long, I feel the need for a change. It seems to refuse to get any longer therefore cutting it shorter seems the only other option. Plus the other day a friend of the family's thought that I would look nice with short hair, which has gotten me to really think about this more in depth.
Since the majority of you have seen me in the last few weeks, I am interested in your opinions about should I leave my hair long, cut it shorter, and if so how much shorter.
Leave Long
Cut Shorter
- Shoulder length
- Between shoulder and ear
- Ear length
Other thoughts and opinions
And yes, I will wait until winter to cut it short because shorter hair in the winter is what everyone does, or is it longer hair in the winter for warmth. Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I would say shorter, but as far as how short...hmm, no opinion from me there.
Thanks for the opinion.
Post a Comment