Thursday, June 07, 2007

Price is Right

Another sign of the times and change in history, Bob Barker has taped his last Price is Right. I don't know about you, but I definitely watched a many Price is Right shows as a child and some thereafter. He will definitely be a missed icon in the game show world.

Speaking of game shows: What were some of your favorite TV game shows over the years? Don't be afraid to admit you watched a many of them. I remember racing to turn on the TV at my grandparents as a young child to catch some of our favorite shows after school. Well, the actual racing to the television set was to see who got control of the TV for that afternoon, but it often landed on USA Today (I believe is what aired most of the shows back then.)

Press Your Luck (No Whammies!!)
Price Is Right
Let's Make a Deal
Family Feud
Wheel of Fortune

I might come up with some more later, but there is the start of my list.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Barb Barker? Huh, he sure fooled me...

BeNotAfraid said...

My brain has totally fallen apart since Monday. This is becoming a continuous pattern in the mornings this week of typing crazy insane things. Thanks for the catch. I fixed it and no one will know what you are talking about :-)