Just thought I would make a quick update. I am safely in Bloomington. I arrived on Wednesday evening, sometime after 8 pm. The only catastrophe that I have found thus far is two cans of sprite exploded in the boxes and leaked all over the floor. Still working on getting the box imprints off of the floor and need to mop the entire kitchen again.
Thursday was spent putting everything up and plugging everything back in. Nothing to stressful. Yesterday, I spent at HESA orientation and then at IU Freshman/Transfer Orientation Training, which I will be working Sunday and Monday.
Today has turned out to be a very disappointing day. I woke early awaiting the arrival of the AT&T installer. He arrived at 8:45 am not bad, but proceeded to have issues with installing my internet and cable. Apparently the setup the install incorrectly in the computer and when he called to get that fixed, they could not resolved that I could even get service. He has installed service with others in the complex so its not that but the system is a mess. So who knows when I will actually be getting internet and cable service in the apartment. :-( I was not excited especially after getting up early on my Saturday. I tried Insight but they couldnt setup service til next Saturday as well so hopefully this will get squared away and by sometme late next week I will have service.
That is the quick update. Once I get service at home, I will post again. Stay cool!
Saturday, August 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment