Well, the weather does not show signs of the end of summer, but the beginning of school and work does show evidence that summer is winding down and fall is approaching. Most of my things are packed up except the computer. By this time tomorrow, I hope to be at my friends L&J's with a fully packed car ready to head to Bloomington on Wednesday evening. It has been wonderful to be back in Kentucky this summer. I apologize to anyone that I was not able to see and for those I did not see enough. Summer went by a lot faster than planned, and I was not able to accomplish all that was planned. I still had a ton of fun with everyone that I was able to hangout with.
From Wednesday until sometime Saturday, there will be no internet at my place of residence so that is why you will not hear from me.
Enjoy the rest of your week and I will catch you all from the land of Hoosiers shortly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment