Week 10 -- 208.4 pounds
Week 9 -- 207.4 pounds
Week 8 -- 207.8 pounds
......
Week 1 -- 211.4 pounds
Not a good weekend but hopefully, it is just a temporary upward fluctuation. I was down again Tuesday morning to 207.4. We will just have to see where all the homemade banana ice cream in my freezer goes over the next week.
Homemade Ice Cream
Over a month ago, I bought an old time motorized wooden ice cream freezer. Homemade ice cream is delicious but eating 4 quarts is a bit difficult for one person. Therefore this weekend while my aunt, cousin, and cousin's child was in plus another cousin coming over to visit, I decided to try it out. Though not the best homemade banana ice cream, it is pretty darn tasty and enjoyable. Thankfully, I have a few co-workers that deserve a little treat so I have and will share with them.
Physical Activity
The physical activity again was not on the positive this past week as the only true exercise was Sunday at the autocross event again. This week does not look promising with temperatures in the 100s the end of the week, but we will see.
Co-worker walking again...today, a co-worker and I went for a late morning walk, which was enjoyable. Hopefully, this partner and I can get into a fairly consistent routine minus the very hot days to come the end of this week.
Due to the lack of walking/jogging, I currently do not plan on running in the Buffalo Trace 5K on July 4th. Instead, I look forward to sleeping in and getting a day of rest.
Vitamins & Minerals
Three weeks into the new vitamins & minerals regimen and seeing/feeling some changes in my body. I don't seem to be as worn out and tired. The sleeping is still not great. There have been some other signs that my body may be reacting positively to the regimen. Nothing of concrete origin has surfaced yet, but I have to keep reminding myself it has only been 3 weeks.
Due to the number of vitamins, I broke down just over a week ago and purchased a daily am/pm pill container. It nicely separates the morning meds and vitamins from the evening ones. Except it actually was not large enough to put the prenatal vitamins in as well. Therefore, that bottle is sitting out along with the melatonin, since you take it 30 mins before bedtime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment