Thursday, June 07, 2012

Healthier Living: Take 7

Week 7 -- 210.6 pounds
Week 6 -- 208.2 pounds
Week 5 -- 210.4 pounds (Tuesday)
......
Week 1 -- 211.4 pounds

Apparently this past weekend was not a good weekend because I was up though I was significantly down Wednesday and Thursday morning below 208.

Motivation and discipline are slowly coming together on the exercise front. The nice evening weather has also been a help.

Tuesday (Week Prior)
3.68 mile walk in 1:00:17 hours
16:00 min/mile pace and 217 calories burned

Wednesday (Week Prior)
3.47 mile walk in 1:00:03 hours
17:00 min/mile pace and 216 calories burned
Definitely was moving a bit slower after the Monday hike and the intense walking on Tuesday.

Saturday
Went to Taylorsville Lake and hiked about 2.5 to 3 miles. The first 2 miles was pretty muddy and also on combo hiking/horse trails. The last .5 miles is about the only non-horse trail and was rather enjoyable. I saw a deer as I came out from the first trail and into the latter trail. It ran off before I could see much of it though.

The app on my phone said I burned 0 calories and then refused to save properly so I am not sure how long the hike was either. It was good though not sure I would do a lot of hiking here but we will see. It was only one of many trails but as I said they are all horseback trails as well.

Sunday
Autocross day again so walked about 1.5 miles in the morning checking out the course and then again another .5 mile at lunch time to check the course out again, along with all the other days activities and movements. But apparently, I was not all that good for the weekend because was on the heavy side Monday morning.

So definitely had the motivation last week, this week has been a slightly different story for many reasons. I will report more on that next week and try not to be so tardy in my update. 


No comments: