Monday, June 11, 2012

Vitamins & Minerals: Part II

Wednesday, June 6th - The start of a new vitamin regimen. Thanks for those who shared on my last post regarding vitamins & minerals.

Prenatal Vitamin for base went with Rainbow Light Complete Prenatal System. No specific reason. It seemed fairly balanced.

Then I am supplementing it with the following:
Morning
500 mg of B12
1 Tbsp of Flax Oil
250 mg of Magnesium
1000 IU D3
250 mg of Vitamin C
200 IU of Vitamin E
200 mg of B6

Evening
250 mg of Magnesium
1000 IU D3
250 mg of Vitamin C

Before Bed -- 3 mg of Melatonin to help me sleep.  

We will see how things progress.

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Wow, that is a lot of stuff! You'll have to let me know how it goes after you've been doing ti awhile.

BeNotAfraid said...

Yes, it is a lot of stuff. Though I do figure with all the vitamins & minerals I am taking, I might could stop taking the loratadine for allergies.

I will let you know how it goes.