Week 8 -- 207.8 pounds
Week 7 -- 210.6 pounds
Week 6 -- 208.2 pounds
......
Week 1 -- 211.4 pounds
Successfully down this week and looking forward to maintaining this lower weight.
The past week was rather stressful, which was good and bad. Activity type changed this week. On Tuesday and Friday, I went jogging/walking for 2.5 miles finishing both days just under 39 minutes.
The weekend was full of autocrossing. Saturday was a driving school and Sunday was an actual event. I recorded about 2 miles of walking Saturday morning and 2.5 miles of walking Sunday morning. There was definitely more time up on my feet and walking around in addition to the recorded times.
The biggest thing was on Friday when I went for a jog my muscles were extremely tight. Then I have proceeded to be sore and tight all weekend. Part of the issue is flipping my bed to the firm side, which does not work. Any suggestions on how to get stretched out and limber again?
I also started a new vitamin regimen this past week to be detailed in another post.
Monday, June 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment