Week 11 -- 207.4 pounds
Week 10 -- 208.4 pounds
......
Week 1 -- 211.4 pounds
Wow, it is hard to believe that I started tracking this over 11 weeks ago and though I have lost some weight, I have not done great. The lack of exercise the past several weeks and the extra food is probably causing most of that.
A co-worker and I did walk two days last week before the scorching heat set in here in the midwest. That exercise constituted all the exercise for the week.
The extreme heat is definitely not going to help motivate me to get out anytime soon.
For many reasons, I will not be running a 5K on the 4th of July as initially hoping. Instead, I plan to go to the drive-in Tuesday night to watch 'The Amazing Spiderman' and 'Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter'. I might try to figure out how to watch Madagascar instead for the second movie, but we will see what happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
good work!
Post a Comment