Week 14 -- 206.2 pounds
Week 13 -- 208.4 pounds
Week 12 -- 208.0 pounds
Week 11 -- 207.4 pounds
Week 10 -- 208.4 pounds
......
Week 1 -- 211.4 pounds
Monday morning was an exciting day as I was down 2+ pounds from last week. Not sure that after today, I will still be down come Monday, but it is definitely progress.
The exercise regime still is on the lax. Saturday, I did a lot of house cleaning which does take work and sweat. Sunday was another day of racing and 3+ miles of walking around the course plus more.
There is new motivation as I am going to a Black Tie event come mid-September. I actually know what I would love to be able to wear, but I really doubt that will happen. The last time I wore that dress I was a good 70 pounds lighter. But maybe, it will motivate me to try a bit harder to lose some weight and get in shape. I will start again once I return from another bit of traveling this week and weekend.
Tuesday, July 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment