Monday, October 15, 2012

Healthier Living: Take 26

Week 26 -- 197.4 pounds (14 total pounds loss thus far)
Week 25 -- 198.6 pounds
......
Week 1 -- 211.4 pounds

A bit amazed that I shed another pound this past week, especially after splurging on some pizza last night.

New step towards healthier living, are you ready?
Tuesday evening, I joined a local fitness center with my co-worker, AT, whom I had been walking with on a semi-regular basis. We made it twice last week. Hopefully, we can get in a few nights this week, and Halloween week, I have a meeting with a personal trainer.

Tuesday
Arm weights followed by 5 minutes on the elliptical.
Ran 3.1 miles
Walked 1.5 miles during work

Wednesday
Bike for 10 minutes/2 miles followed by leg weights

Friday
Walked 1.5 miles during work
Ran approx 3.1 miles

Saturday
About 8 miles of walking doing a pilgrimage from the Sisters of Benedictine in Ferdinand to St. Meinrad.

Sunday
Completed some house cleaning

Overall a fairly active and involved week. Hopefully, I can do well again this week and then next week will be a bit of question as I will be helping the youth setup/create their haunted house and maze for that weekend.

Thanks again for all the support!

No comments: