La Semana Quince: Monday, October 20, 2014 -- 211 lbs (15.8 lbs -- 15 weeks)
La Semana Diez: Monday, September 15, 2014 -- 212.6 lbs (14.2 lbs -- 10 Weeks)
La Semana Cero: Monday, July 7, 2014 -- 226.8 lbsTuesday & Thursday
Physical Therapy days with 2.2+ miles on the bike. Not a lot of other physical activity with the issues surrounding the foot. After Thursday, it was determined to change the focus of therapy to specifically the left foot and the other areas playing a roll in the foot pain. Currently doing a lot of electrode and medicine therapy on the top of the foot.
Monday, Wednesday, & Thursday
Normal flexibility class, at home PT exercises & stretches
Friday
At home PT exercises & stretches, no flexibility class as I worked from home.
Saturday
At home PT exercises and stretches; walked a bit around the Autocross Test & Tune down in Bowling Green
Sunday
Last autocross of the season. Walking of the course and around the site. So I failed to turn off or pause the 2nd workout therefore it has me walking 115.13 miles on Sunday, which though I walked a lot is inaccurate.
2.7 miles of course walking plus probably another mile of just general walking around for the day as well as a nice day of actual racing. The bad thing is I did a very poor job of hydrating myself both Saturday & Sunday so I am going to be playing catchup again for awhile.
I hope you are having a great week and staying motivated to stay in shape and be healthy!

No comments:
Post a Comment