La Semana Veintedos: Monday, December 8, 2014 -- 213 lbs
La Semana Veinteuno (Thanksgiving Week): Monday, December 1, 2014 -- 211.4 lbs
La Semana Veinte: Monday, November 24, 2014 -- 212.4 lbs (14.4 lbs -- 20 Weeks; .2 -- Past 10 Weeks)
La Semana Diez: Monday, September 15, 2014 -- 212.6 lbs (14.2 lbs -- 10 Weeks)
La Semana Cero: Monday, July 7, 2014 -- 226.8 lbs
Week started off rough definitely not doing well on follow through on therapy...
Monday -- Made it to flexibility and did some of the stretches
Tuesday -- No flexibility, did complete some ankle exercises, and had a nice walk to and from the IU basketball game including a nice climb up the stairs to my seats. My foot was sore but it was closer to the ankle than down the top of the foot. As mentioned before, that is apparently good.
Wednesday -- Not a good day...as Tuesday evening was an all nighter at work after the game. I did get about 4 hours of sleep mid-afternoon. No flexibility as I was headed to bed at that time. Though I have gotten most of the exercises in, just not good at stretching and getting meds on the foot.
Thursday & Friday -- Not sure what happened these days. I apparently even forgot to log into work on Firday.
Saturday -- I did a lot of standing during the work holiday party, but that was about it.
Sunday -- Another bad day with a mid-day nap. I still feel like I have been ran over from the early half of the week. I am really hoping the afternoon nap will help but I was still pretty tired Monday morning when I woke up.
Next Monday, I head back to the foot doctor. We will see what he has to say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment