La Semana Veinteuno (Thanksgiving Week): Monday, December 1, 2014 -- 211.4 lbs
La Semana Veinte: Monday, November 24, 2014 -- 212.4 lbs (14.4 lbs -- 20 Weeks; .2 -- Past 10 Weeks)
La Semana Diez: Monday, September 15, 2014 -- 212.6 lbs (14.2 lbs -- 10 Weeks)
La Semana Cero: Monday, July 7, 2014 -- 226.8 lbs
A rough week trying to stay on top of all my exercises and stretches, especially 3 times a day. Work has kept me late several nights and then the Thanksgiving holiday. Wednesday was probably the best day of the week. I have done at least something everyday but not to the necessary level.
I head back to the foot doctor in 2 weeks to see the status of my left foot. I thought the pain was getting better as it was centered more at the ankle than down the top of the foot, but after Friday, it seemed to have progressed back down the foot a bit.
Hopefully, this week will be better though after last night. I am not expecting that to be the case. This and the rest of the year are very busy day and night, but hopefully many of the busy are blessed busyness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment