La Semana Cuarenta y Ocho: Monday, June 8, 2015 -- 214.8 lbs
La Semana Cuarenta y Siete: Monday, June 1, 2015 -- 215.8 lbs
La Semana Cuarenta y Seis: Monday, May 25, 2015 -- 214.2 lbs
La Semana Cuarenta y Cinco: Monday, May 18, 2015 -- 213.6 lbs
La Semana Cuarenta: Monday, April 13, 2015 -- 216.0 lbs (10.8 lbs -- 40 Weeks; -4.4 -- Past 10 Weeks)
La Semana Treinta: Monday, February 2, 2015 -- 211.6 lbs (15.2 lbs -- 30 Weeks; .8 -- Past 10 Weeks)
La Semana Veinte: Monday, November 24, 2014 -- 212.4 lbs (14.4 lbs -- 20 Weeks; .2 -- Past 10 Weeks)
La Semana Diez: Monday, September 15, 2014 -- 212.6 lbs (14.2 lbs -- 10 Weeks)
La Semana Cero: Monday, July 7, 2014 -- 226.8 lbs
The first of the week was quite the workout. Work is having a 3-on-3 basketball tournament, which I ventured out and signed up for. I keep wanting to play basketball but a bit intimidated by all the guys. It also doesn't help that I know I am so out of shape. Well here goes nothing.
Monday - Arm workout, 4*40 of about 5 arm exercises. Okay so I didn't quite do all of them but close enough. Then went out and shot some basketball for about 30 minutes. This was an experience as my basketball shoes fell apart. The air cushion in the back of both shoes came unglued and fell apart.
Tuesday - A brave, adventurous day! At noon the first 3-on-3 experience happened. My team, denim, thankfully has 5 players and we were all there for the games. They threw me out there to start, which was thoughtful and kind. We played 3 games to 15. Subs occurred whenever you got scored on except I had to ask to come out after a few plays because I was so out of breath. After that every time I went in, it did not take long before I was struggling to breath again. I did accomplish scoring a basket in both the 2nd and 3rd games. By the end of the 3rd game, I let the guys keep on playing as I was not going to be the reason why we lost because I was so out of shape. We ended up winning 2 of 3 games. The top 2 teams get to play in the final game.
Wednesday - Stretching, stretching, more stretching. Oh my was I sore Tuesday night into Wednesday morning. The soreness continued though did lessen as the day went on. I barely could get out of bed Wednesday morning.
Thursday - Stretching. Still sore from Tuesday. Thankfully, we had a bye today so didn't have to play again. By the end of the night, I was starting to get a sore throat and did not sleep well.
Friday - Got up early and went into work. Sore throat worse :/ Came home and had a 3 hour nap.
Saturday - Stood on my feet walking around giving a presentation about the Guatemalan ministry that we are doing at church. Plus I did some grocery shopping an cooking for the evening.
Sunday - Stood on my feet walking around giving the Guatemala presentation again. Then took another 3 hour nap in the late afternoon before doing laundry and cleaning the kitchen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment