Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Pressure Pressure

Friends are great people. They really truely are. So my friends are pressuring me okay maybe not pressuring but encouraging me to get into this whole blogging thing. I actually like the idea. Its like a website that keeps on growing and you dont have to constantly maintain the old stuff because it rolls right on off the otherside. Therefore you always have something new on your site as long as you are making new posts.

Hesitation: Well since I am in IT/Computers, I feel that my site should be more customized than just using a template that is predefined. But at the same time that requires me thinking even more when I get home about work which is not so thrilling at the moment. But maybe one day soon things will change and I will have more free time to play and enjoy developing my blog. So for now please ignore the plainess and dullness of the site and enjoy the discussion.

A: I know there is already a new post and you have only been gone for two days. Who knows what might be here when you get back stateside. I will just have to wait and see if it is good enough to make it as a link on your site.

C: Thanks for all the advice earlier on templates and ideas for my blog. Hopefully, I will not disappoint your readers since you were nice enough to put up a link to my site though it is very bare at the moment.

1 comment:

Chris said...

See, that wasn't so tough was it :-) I'll even leave you your first comment. (I beat you to it this time Ashlee!) I have a couple more ideas/topics that you can write about too, if you're interested. The most important advice that I can give you about blogging is to make it yours. By that I mean let it reflect your personality, your life, your interests. Good luck, have fun, and I look forward to reading it.