Friday, May 21, 2004

Stately Places

Like the places of the world my stately visits are not overly impressive either. Along with that, the majority of the states which I have visited all happened mostly before I was 5 yrs old. My first trip to DC was before I was even 1 or very close to it. My mom does have her favorite DC story, which is of me getting sick on the steps of the White House.



create your own personalized map of the USA
or write about it on the open travel guide

4 comments:

Chris said...

We need to work on your travel to the west coast :-) Lookin' a little sparse out there

BeNotAfraid said...

I totally agree. My travel period needs to be worked on because as I said a lot of that I saw when I was very very young.

Ashlee said...

I'm waiting until after this summer when I will hopefully drive through more states before I put this on my blog. :)

BeNotAfraid said...

Good Luck Ashlee.