Sunday, February 27, 2005

2004 Taxes Complete

Wow staying ahead of the game for a change. A new outlook on life is to try to stop procrastinating and get things done more timely. Therefore, I wont be bogged down with everything all at once, which is happening at this moment at time. Deep breath...exhale.....Go...

So after doing some pretty major cleaning this weekend for the Tupperware Party next weekend. By the way, girls you are invited at 1:30 Sat March 5 at my place. Guys I pretty much figure you are not interested :-) though that may not be true for all.

I decided to work on my taxes and get that out of the way especially since April is not going to be the best month to try and finish taxes. Plus the nice check from Federal will be a welcome to my savings account.

Couple tasks down just a 50 left to go :-)

Off to get more things accomplished for a change.

No comments: