Okay this has been one crazy and busy week. It was fun, frustrating, stressful, and almost over. Tomorow I leave for Clarksville, TN for a ODK Province X Conference that I have been working on for the past several months. It is finally here and I am really excited. Except that my alma mater is not sending anyone :-(
Work is very very busy and the tension is mounting for some reason and I have no clue why. I just remember to take a deep breath and smile. Trying really really hard to leave work at work and you know what for a change its working....yeah.
Tuesday, I acquired 2 tickets to the UK/Florida game at Rupp Arena. I never knew that it would be so hard to find someone to go to the game with me. I will be honest...the first attraction to going to the game would be the game. Though the second attraction to going, would to hang out with me. I wasnt decline only once or even twice, but 4 guys declined the inivitation (all are friends, nothing else) and 2 gals declined. I thought a 3rd gal was going to decline and leave me to take desperate measures in order to not go to the game alone. Thanks Ash for finally deciding to go to the game with me. It was tons of fun and wonderful to see you again. Minus the lady in front of me :-/
Well its approaching 9 and I have tons of things to get together and pack for my weekend adventure.
Thursday, February 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment