Friday, February 04, 2005

First Online Bill Payment

Okay so I have finally given in at least once, we will see if all the information was correct and the bill actually gets paid on Monday. Why the breakdown and giving in to paying online? Well my current banking situation it's a bit odd and crazy, but that's okay. My savings and checking are in two separate banks in two separate towns. So when my checking account runs out of money, I have to go get money out of one bank and move it to the other. I know insanity but it helps to keep me from spending so much money. The issue has arisen that I am out of money in my checking again to pay my credit card bill. So I decided why not see if I can just pay it online from my savings account. We will see if it worked on Monday, when it will finally post. Who knows maybe I will use it again. Though that allows for easier access to money that is in my savings account, not a good things.

On the same subject, I have been paying my cellphone bill via phone lately. Seems to work pretty good plus it goes on my credit card and I earn points. Win win. I decide to try to pay my home phone bill the same way. No such luck...you have to pay $1+ extra to pay it via phone. The electric bill is the same way. What is all of that about. It is easier for them than getting it by mail, a lot less processing. Makes no sense to me.

No comments: