Big Blue for those who do not know is the nickname of my V6 Honda Accord. Today on the journey to work, the odometer rolled over to 50,000 miles. A monumental point in the life of a car that I own, usually it takes several years to hit this point, but it only took 2 years and almost 2 months.
For this "Mile" stone, Big Blue received yet another oil change and a bath. I need to figure out if there is anything else it needs besides new tires very very soon.
I will say (knock on wood) that this has been one of the better behaved cars that I have ever had. Though just because it has 50,000 miles, doesnt mean that its that old and all the issues have come to the surface just yet.
Don't be suprised, when next April, there is not another post about Big Blue hitting the 100,000 mile mark. Yikes.....thats the most troublesome thing about not moving to Louisville.
Friday, February 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment