Woohoo!!! The first semester of my masters is now fully complete. I put the finishing touches on the last paper first thing Monday morning and turned it in at 1:30 when class meet at the professor's house for a potluck. It was nice to rest and enjoy everyone's company. I did have a class meet late afternoon on Tuesday, but it was basically to hand back the last assignment with a brief discussion. Overall, I believe the semester went well and I didn't fail the classes. There is one that is questionable of how well I did, but overall I feel fairly good about how things ended up.
Tomorrow or I suppose today, since it is 2 am on Wed, is my last day of work for the year. Then I will be returning to good o' Kentucky for the winter break. I am looking forward to traveling the central country side as I did for the past few years and seeing all of my friends, church, Georgetown, and previous work colleagues. I am afraid that the 10 lbs that I lost this semester may be gained right back in the next two weeks.
I will try to post some more during the holiday break because I will go ahead and warn you now next semester will not be one of many posts. I already know that it is going to be very busy with 11 hrs, 10 hr practicum, and 20 hours of work. Plus professional organization responsibilities as the new treasurer.
I would love to see you all over the break so give me a call and we will see where there is a free moment in the schedule. Several group activities are planned as well so if you haven't heard about those give me a call.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment