Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas! May God's blessings be with you and your family this wonderful day of our Lord's Birth. Safe travels to those traveling around the countryside.

It has been a wonderful Christmas season thus far and a great time to catch up with friends and family. Thanks to all of those who welcomed me cheerfully back to Kentucky this past week and half. It was wonderful to see all of you. For those that I was unable to see, I am very sorry and will try to look you up next time I am in your neighborhood.

Currently, I am safely at home in Paducah with family. It was wonderful to see my mother's family on Christmas Eve. The entire immediate family was there minus one cousin, his wife, and daughter. They are in Florida with her family. Christmas Day will be a joyous time with my family and then off to my father's family at the lake. I will report back tomorrow on the Chef's cooking. (My cousin is a chef and is cooking part of Christmas lunch.)

God Bless all of you and your families!

No comments: