Friday, December 01, 2006

The Mind is Mush

Though I am sick of sitting in front of the computer and typing, I found myself here staring at the computer so I figured I would make the most of my time and say hi to everyone.

In a week and 3 to 4 days, the semester will finally be over, but before then I must complete the following items:
* 10 page develop my own theory (started just need to build the theory from the lit review) - due Monday
* Prepare a 5 minute presentation on my theory - due Monday
* Rewrite a Case Study - due Monday
* Complete a Budget Revision Assignment (mostly complete, just needs to be reviewed) - due Tuesday
* Take a Final, which I have skimmed a couple chapters thus far - Tuesday Morning
15 page Applying development theories to my own story - due Dec 11 :-( :-(
* Maybe another revision or two on a couple of the above projects depending on how they went.

Once all of this is over, I am heading back to Kentucky for several weeks and if I can complete that last paper before next Friday, I just might arrive in Lexington for the UK/IU game. I will definitely be watching it with my UK spirit, which reminds me next week is UK Blue week. I will see how much blue I can get away with wearing next week. Hmmmm ;-)

Okay since I am clearly writing with no concise or orderly thought. I believe I will conclude here and get ready for a good nights rest so that I can write and study tomorrow before the IU vs Charlotte game.

No comments: