A bit over five months ago, I picked up my apartment and life and moved to Indiana. It has been a wonderful and exciting five months, definitely a different lifestyle as well. I have loved almost every minute of it and am definitely glad that I have taken this step in life. Final grades for the first semester came back very positive and exciting. 13 hours of the 41 hours to complete the program are now in the books thanks to a transfer class.
Next semester brings another 11 hours or 5 classes with 20 hours of work.
- Diversity
- Introduction to Higher Ed and College Admin
- Practicum Experience, which includes 7 class periods plus 10 hrs of work in the Student Activities Office on Leadership Assessment
- College Law
- Advising Organizations
Should be an exciting, interesting, and busy semester so I will apologize now if you do not hear a lot from me especially prior to Easter. The first weekend of April, I will head to Orlando for a joint conference of the two college student personnel organizations and a visit with a Georgetown friend. After the conference, things should settle down a bit unless I am still looking for something to do over the summer. You never know I may end up in your area so stay posted.
There is a quick school update more updates to come hopefully.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment