Friday, February 23, 2007

New Look-What do you think?

The other day I was forced to upgrade my blog to the new blogger format. At least, I was too tired to figure out how to get around it so I did it. Then this evening, I was playing around and decided it was time for a change. My blog was getting out of control. The archive list was insanely long and some order needed to be added to the site. Therefore, I have upgraded the template and a few other items. I added labels to the latest 25 posts and decided that I had no clue what I was doing so I decided to stop labeling. Once I figure out a method to the labeling madness, maybe I will label the 239 posts, excluding this one.

What do you think of the new look? Any suggestions of things to add or remove? Remember I dont have a lot of time to play.

No comments: