Tomorrow morning, I am off to Kentucky to attend a College Personnel Association of Kentucky Conference at the Holiday Inn. A colleague of mine invited me to go down with him, which I am greatly appreciative because it will be a great learning and networking experience, as well as a great opportunity to catch up with some old friends and colleagues from Kentucky.
In other news, another hour of my masters is complete assuming that I passed the final in Law (1 hr, 8 week course). It also means that I have one less class to attend for the rest of the semester, which normal equates to additional free time but not for me. Instead, I will be at work and actually getting to partake in the other half of my job, which is attend University and Bloomington faculty council meetings. I am looking forward to the opportunity to actually experience an entire meeting for the first time since I began in August and actually go to a University Council Meeting.
Next week, I am also getting a student personal trainer. Every semester there is a personal training course and students are paired up with individuals interested in having a personal trainer for the last 8 weeks of the course. I missed out last semester and signed up too late, but was able to get on the list this semester. I am hesitate but at the same time excited about the opportunity to develop a routine for working out. I will update you on my progress as the semester goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment