Until Thursday night, I would have answered many, many years ago probably approaching 20. I really don't remember the last time that I went roller skating but considering I dont remember it being very popular through middle and high school. I would say it was sometime during elementary school.
Then on Thursday night, the masters students and some professors hit the roller skating rink for two hours of fun. If you havent put on skates recently, let me tell you those first few moments are very interesting as you try to get your wits about you. But after time, you finally figure out the motions and skate right along. It was nice to have others out there struggling along side you.
I suggest going out and having fun on roller skates. It was a wonderful evening of entertainment and very inexpensive at that, plus its a nice workout. Though be ware, if you havent been working out a lot you might be a bit sore the days following. I am really not as sore as I thought I was going to be, but I can definitely feel it in my left leg and my upper arms. In a little over a week, I am afraid how sore I am going to be after my first personal training session. Update will come shortly thereafter.
Go Roller Skating!!!
Saturday, March 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment