Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tomorrow will be agony

To my surprise, I awoke this morning a bit sore in the quads and lower back but nothing too terrible. Then just under three hours ago, I improved my chances of not wanting to move after day two. I played basketball for an 1.5, 3 on 3 guys versus ladies and then a mix. My lower back is definitely feeling the pain now and I am sure my legs are going to be 100% stiff by the time I finish writing my case study analysis tonight. There are definitely 2 purple toes and 4 on the verge of purpleness. I hope my left hand is okay after jamming the entire pinky finger at one point. Otherwise, I believe I came out unscathed in the first episode of basketball in a long, long, long time.

I'm afraid I might have overdone it in the first couple days of trying to get into shape. Lucky thing is I have a personal trainer to keep me motivated through the rest of the semester. Another update to come, but for now I must sign off and go write a paper.

No comments: