Monday, February 09, 2009
For my readers or just my personal notetaking...
Do I have any readers left? I feel the answer to be no, but surely there is one or two of you still out there. My latest posts just do not seek any comments or thoughts from those avid readers :-) Maybe, I can trick myself into believing that people are reading but like me are scanning quickly and have little time to comment. Whatever it is, I hope someone is enjoying my posts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I'm still here. I read from Google Reader, though, and I'm not much of a commenter in general.
W & I still read.
Good to hear you're still autoX'ing big blue!
I keep up with you through bloglines. Actually, according to bloglines you have 5 subscribers from there!! Not bad.
I also read through google & I get behind in reading blogs easily but I eventually catch up... like when I am writing a paper. :) Time to get to bed or finish it off. :)
Oh, and you have 3 subscribers through Google too.. so that's at least 8 people who read your blog through readers. :)
Thanks everyone! Glad to hear you all are still out there. Don't tell but one of the bloglines readers is I.
We will try to do a better job at posting and not all at once :-). Last year was definitely a slow year with only 28 posts, but we are headed for a better record this year.
Continue to enjoy!
Post a Comment