Monday, February 02, 2009

Dump Your Plump - 2 Full Weeks In

Update on how things are going with Dump Your Plump. We are now 2 full weeks in and completed the third weigh in today.

The Start - 207
After Week 1 - 201 (-6 lbs)
After Week 2 - 199 (-2 lbs)

I believe a lot of the loss has come down to portion control and what I eat because I have not really increased the exercise. I am walking 5 days a week for approx 30 mins and 2 miles.

The other key is the motivation of knowing that I have to weigh in on Monday mornings. Otherwise, I know will power would not have succeeded last night at the Super Bowl party. There are still 8 more weeks to go and who knows what will happen.

I encourage you to find a friend or a group to motivate and keep you honest about your goals for weight loss, exercise, etc. It is definitely one of the best motivators and is keeping me on task. Look for another update soon.

No comments: