Monday, February 23, 2009

Health Assessment Class - Starts Thursday

The next item on the agenda for becoming healthier is participating in an FC Health Assessment class. They asked for volunteers to work with the undergraduate students and so I decided to take them up on the offer for a free health assessment and more.

My portion of the class starts on Thursday. TT will be assessing my health and helping me meet my goals. Here are the goals I look to set and accomplish by the end of May:
- Weight loss (Need to be advised at what is realistic)
- Increased Flexibility (Able to touch my toes without feeling the stress in my legs.)
- Run a 5K without dying.
- Improve my cholesterol and the various components of it.

I will continue to update you on these goals as well as the Dump Your Plump status. In ways they will start to overlap one another at least for the next 5 weeks until Dump Your Plump is over.

Good Luck on your health goals! Stay positive and keep looking towards a positive outcome!

No comments: