Saturday, March 07, 2009

Dump Your Plump - 6 Full Weeks In

A little late on this post, but thought I would share quickly anyway. Last week I had a weight loss of 1 lb though I am pretty impressed with that after last weekends fun.

Friday, February 27 was a light day but Saturday, February 28 was nothing but unhealthy eating. It was quite delicious and savoring, but not so healthy.

Saturday the enjoyment of a bacon, egg, cheese bagel from McDonalds. Lunch at Galvin's in Georgetown for a semi healthy buffalo chicken salad w/ blue cheese. The kicker comes Saturday night with a lovely, delicious famous Sawyer's burger with bacon, provolone, mushrooms, ketchup, and mustard, along with some fries and a Bass.

At least, I did get some exercise on Saturday walking to and from Transy and Rupp along with lots of standing at the UK/LSU and Franklin/Transy games more on that in another post.

Sunday included a wonderful breakfast at Alfalfa's but again not the healthiest. 3 blueberry/blackberry griddle cakes, over easy egg, bacon, and fruit. I did try kiwi for the first time. It is a very sweet fruit.

Well that is last weeks update. This weeks update will be forthcoming after Monday.

Current weight loss 16 lbs.

After Week 6 - 191 (-1 lb)
After Week 5 - 192 (-3 lbs)
After Week 4 - 195 (0 lbs)
After Week 3 - 195 (-4 lbs)
After Week 2 - 199 (-2 lbs)
After Week 1 - 201 (-6 lbs)
The Start - 207

No comments: