How many flavors of popcorn have you ever seen or had? Well if you like popcorn and would like to try more, I have just the place for you. Even if you are not a huge popcorn fan, you definitely will be hooked after a visit.
Not Just Popcorn in Edinburgh, IN has over 240 flavors. Divided into 5 categories: Premium, Gourmet, Savories, Chocolate Covered, and Chicago Cheddar.
Today I tried several including Pina Colada, Amaretto, Chicago Mix (Chicago Cheddar & Caramel), Banana Split, Root Beer Float, Dill, Mexican Salsa, Extremely Blue Raspberry, Caramel, Key Lime Pie, and more.
I left with a FC tin of Caramel because I really couldn't decide what I wanted and the Chicago Mix was a bit too expensive. It definitely is not a cheap item to purchase but something nice every now and again. The smaller bags are a lot less expensive but they would never last long enough.
There is a large variety of tins to purchase and fill with popcorn. If you return with the tin, all future fills are 1/2 the original cost.
What else can you do in Edinburgh? Head to the outlet malls and not too far out of the way on your way to Franklin you can see the grave in the middle of the road. Additionally, there are many wineries close, hiking, and an old movie at the ArtCraft in Franklin. I enjoyed great entertainment tonight and saw the all time classic "Hoosiers". So let me know when you would like to visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment