Well as I am sharing what I am doing to lose weight and become healthy, I figure I might as well share some of the other progresses.
On March 3, our insurance did a free blood draw (actually we got $25 for doing it). The results came in today and in comparing them to my cholesterol results from early December, there is some good progress though everything is still out of normal except HDL.
Total Cholesterol dropped 29.
HDL dropped 4 which puts it on the border of being too low.
LDL dropped 10.
Triglycerides dropped 73.
Glucose dropped 6.
Overall, the three month turn around is very exciting for me. I just hope everything continues to drop except HDLs.
Update 2: I am not feeling so great about this weeks Dump Your Plump progress. Life has been very busy, not necessarily stressful, but busy. And through that I have been doing a lot of snacking and eating things that I really shouldn't be. We will see how I survive the weekend and if I can get a bit more active, this weekend.
Update 3: The pants which I have purchased in the last 8 months because the others were no longer fitting. Are now the ones no longer fitting? I am being swallowed up in them, which is exciting though now I need to check out the closet and find the old pants that now fit. I am not comfortable with the fit yet of the size lower but hopefully a few more lbs and I will be less concerned.
Thanks for all the votes of confidence and congratulations!
How are your efforts going?
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment