Monday, December 10, 2012

Healthier Living: Take 34

Week 34 -- 188.4
Week 33 -- 190.4 
Week 32 -- 190.4
--------------
Week 31 -- 190.4 (11.4 lbs in 10 weeks and total of 21 lbs after 30 weeks)
Week 21 -- 201.8 (5.6 lbs in 10 weeks and total of 9.6 lbs after 20 weeks)
Week 11 -- 207.4 (4 lbs after 10 weeks)
Week 1  -- 211.4 pounds (Starting Weight)

It is a miracle after this weekend that I was actually down. Then again it was just a lot of food in a couple chunks instead of continuous.

No exercise this past week. I did go back to the podiatrist. He gave me a shot in my heel but it really didn't help, it made a nice bruise on the bottom of my foot, and it seems to hurt worse now. Need to call him back tomorrow and see what the next plan is.

One reason for no exercise this week minus walking to the UK basketball game on Tuesday was because I was sick. I had a sore throat the first several days of the week and then this weekend congestion in the head/nose/throat region. I am really hoping it does not move down into the chest over the next few days.

Not sure if there will be much working out this week because I need to put the ornaments on my tree that is standing and looking pretty with the lights on it.

How goes your staying, getting in shape?

No comments: