The Lord gives me peace of mind that 35 is going to be a wonderful year full of new things and great blessings!
Back in late October, I reflected on Listening to God's Plan: Life vs Career. The focus was on letting life depict the next career move. Intertwined together for happiness, the next career move has come a lot sooner than anticipated, but I truly feel God's plan at work and peace of mind.
On December 13th, I received a job offer, which I have accepted and start on January 7th. The peace that God has laid on my heart about this job is amazing. From the onset of learning more about the company and the position, I felt that the timing and the fit was just right. At first with some elements, I questioned the potential, but upon receiving the offer and answers to a serious of questions, it took no time for me to know that the time had come for one more transition.
The transition also provides me hope and peace of mind for the future and faith that God's plan is coming together. He reminded me about being patient to His timing, which is something I really need to remember as I await the next phase of His plan. I truly believe "that God’s plan and my dreams are
unfolding and coming true right in front of me" as mentioned in the previous post. I look forward to sharing more about these unfolding dreams and God's plan in the days and months ahead.
In the meantime more about the new job, I will be a Business Analyst supporting a team of 3 IT developers and a QA (Quality Assurance) person and working with the business unit to develop and maintain quality programs and processes. The environment is very open and communicative with face to face communication being primary, perfect for me. The company is very supportive of its employees with daycare, workout facility, and cafeteria on-site. The vacation policy is amazing considering what I have today, and they are also very supportive of me taking off two weeks that I already had planned for the coming year. The ability to take time off to participate in mission trips means more to me than money can buy. Therefore, I look forward to Appalachia in the spring and Niagara Falls in the summer.
Thanks for following my blog and adventures! Have a very Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment