Week 36 -- 189.8 (Sunday)
Week 35 -- 191.4
--------------
Week 31 -- 190.4 (11.4 lbs in 10 weeks and total of 21 lbs after 30 weeks)
Week 21 -- 201.8 (5.6 lbs in 10 weeks and total of 9.6 lbs after 20 weeks)
Week 11 -- 207.4 (4 lbs after 10 weeks)
Week 1 -- 211.4 pounds (Starting Weight)
Down a bit from last week but really just in maintenance mode through all these holiday, birthday, end of year, and change of job celebrations.
Tuesday last, I returned to the podiatrist. He prescribed a topical cream with several drugs mixed together. It was delivered to my doorstep with 24 hours of finalizing the details, which was amazing. The intention is to put it on 3 times a day, which is very difficult. I am really not sure how well it is or is not working. The foot is still in pain and I have not been exercising much.
Exercise...
Friday, I went to the gym and did 15 minutes on the bike and arm weights. I could tell that I have not lifted weights in awhile both while lifting and the day after. That was the extent of my workout this past week.
Tomorrow, I may get a good work out shoveling snow. I am patiently waiting the incoming blizzard. Currently, it is only rain and wind.
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!
Thanks again for following along in this journey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment