Apologize for the tardiness of this post...
Week 38 -- 191.8
Week 37 -- 191.4
Week 36 -- 189.8 (Sunday)
Week 35 -- 191.4
--------------
Week 31 -- 190.4 (11.4 lbs in 10 weeks and total of 21 lbs after 30 weeks)
Week 21 -- 201.8 (5.6 lbs in 10 weeks and total of 9.6 lbs after 20 weeks)
Week 11 -- 207.4 (4 lbs after 10 weeks)
Week 1 -- 211.4 pounds (Starting Weight)
The only positive is that in ways I am maintaining. I did make it to the gym twice last week for some weight lifting and cardio on the bike. The bad thing is that I was supposed to start my mini-marathon training on December 31 and that did not and has not happened. Hopefully, I can get into a groove next week. I might even be able to make it to the gym to work out again with my previous co-worker.
Hopefully, next weeks update will be on time. It definitely is not going to be any additional weight loss, just hopefully no gain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment