Saturday, January 26, 2013

Saturday Smiles Treinta

The Lord provides so many blessings in our lives! My outlook and position on life has seen a great change in the past few weeks. I thank each of you for the impact you have made in my life and for all the support and encouragement.

Tuesday afternoon, I checked my mail to find a card in the mailbox that puzzled me. The name did not jump out at me nor the address. Who did I know in Fisherville, KY that would be sending me a card? I know no one getting married or having a baby that I could think of. Opening the card resulted in a note thinking about me as I started my new job. Now even more lost until I caught the postmark from Tallahassee, Florida. Yes, MA from church and her husband are in Florida for a couple months enjoying the warmer weather and sunshine. What else is amazing, she had to really seek out my address because it is not online nor is it in any church directory at this time. Her thoughtfulness made my day and week and definitely put a bright smile on my face.

 May you have a fun filled, blessed new week!

1 comment:

Kerri said...

What a neat little surprise!!