Another wonderful New Years Eve with friends and their ever growing families in Lexington. The Lord blesses us everyday and places amazing people in our lives. I thank God every day for the wonderful friendships made while in Lexington and a part of YAACK. And though I have not been in town for over 6 years now, we are still able to gather and have a great time as we never missed a beat. I look forward to hopefully catching up again tomorrow as the B's have an Epiphany party. I pray that the young professionals group here in Louisville is able to make the same difference in a group of young adults lives. I ask your prayers as we seek ways to pull more people.
Friday was also a blessed day as I completed my last day at my current position before moving on to a new position on Monday. Ten people joined me for lunch at PF Changs and many others gave their well wishes but could not join in for lunch. Thanks to SP for putting it together! Though sad to leave some great folks, I know several of us will keep in touch, and their is a strong feeling of well wishes and understanding. And the excitement is hard to conceal regarding the new opportunity that lies ahead. I know God has definitely blessed me this year, and this is just one of many exciting things to come in this new year of my life.
Thanks again to all of you who silently ready and join in on this journey! Prayers and thoughts with you in 2013! May it be full of blessings and new adventures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment