La Semana Treinta y Seis: Monday, March 16, 2015 -- 215.4 lbs
La Semana Treinta y Cinco: Monday, March 9, 2015 -- 215.4 lbs
La Semana Treinta: Monday, February 2, 2015 -- 211.6 lbs (15.2 lbs -- 30 Weeks; .8 -- Past 10 Weeks)
La Semana Veinte: Monday, November 24, 2014 -- 212.4 lbs (14.4 lbs -- 20 Weeks; .2 -- Past 10 Weeks)
La Semana Diez: Monday, September 15, 2014 -- 212.6 lbs (14.2 lbs -- 10 Weeks)
La Semana Cero: Monday, July 7, 2014 -- 226.8 lbs
Things have been going in the opposite direction but at least the exercising has started though sporadic. And this week I more maintained than gain from previous weeks. Who knows maybe these allergies/cold that I came down with Sunday night will help me stop eating so much junk, then again maybe not.
Monday's workout focuses on the arms and hips: 4 sets of 15 squats and front leg kicks, 2 laps with arm punches, 2 laps with front arm raises, 3 sets of 10 lunges, rear kicks. My hips are tight and sore. My bottom left foot outside heel was really pulling. I could feel it doing front leg kicks and then after the workout during stretching.
Tuesday's workout some stationary arm workout with weights and then 8 mins on the bike.
Wednesday worked from home so I could make it to church in time to finish setup for Catholic Faith Around the World Africa and also prep for my presentation on religion and culture in Africa. It was an amazing evening.
Thursday's workout consisted of using arm machines doing a couple different seated rows, lateral pull downs, and something else.
Friday no workout though I was up on my feet giving a presentation at work on True Colors Leadership.
Saturday, I attended a speaker in Evansville and on my return had to stop and do a bit of weight lifting packing summer tires into my car. Then on Sunday it was unpacking the winter tires out of the car putting them back in storage. I also did a bit of picking up and laundry on Sunday before going to hear another speaker in Lexington.
A very, very busy week. One more talk to give on March 28 and then who knows what happens next.
Thanks for all your support and prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment