La Semana Treinta y Siete: Monday, March 23, 2015 -- 215.6 lbs
La Semana Treinta y Seis: Monday, March 16, 2015 -- 215.4 lbs
La Semana Treinta y Cinco: Monday, March 9, 2015 -- 215.4 lbs
La Semana Treinta: Monday, February 2, 2015 -- 211.6 lbs (15.2 lbs -- 30 Weeks; .8 -- Past 10 Weeks)
La Semana Veinte: Monday, November 24, 2014 -- 212.4 lbs (14.4 lbs -- 20 Weeks; .2 -- Past 10 Weeks)
La Semana Diez: Monday, September 15, 2014 -- 212.6 lbs (14.2 lbs -- 10 Weeks)
La Semana Cero: Monday, July 7, 2014 -- 226.8 lbs
Monday a rough day after going to bed with a sore throat, I woke with a sore throat, congestion in the head, and a bit of ear pain. I went on into work as plenty to do and wasn't feeling quite horrible yet. As the day progressed, the scratchy throat lessened but the pressure and congestion in the head continued. I tried my best to drink plenty of liquids finishing off a container of juice and a couple glasses of hot tea, lemon and then mint. I didn't really each much during the day and then tried to loosen everything up with some spice dinner from Qdoba. It didn't really help. I was on the couch by 5:30 pm and got up again around 7:30 pm.
Nonetheless, I did go participate in a workout though I skipped out on about 4 laps around the track. We did 3 sets of 30 curls and 15 punches. Then 3 sets of 30 straight arm lifts and side butterfly lifts with 2 laps between. I did the first 2 sets of laps but skipped the last. Then we did 2 sets of 20 circles with arms stretched straight out each direction followed by a lap, which again I skipped the lap. Then I did the stretching class. Overall not bad for not feeling well.
Tuesday slept poorly through the night, woke up early, worked, went back to bed about the time to really go to work, slept a couple decent hours, got up, worked some more from home, ate, and worked crashed early on the couch and was in bed by 11, which is early for me. My head was exploding all day long and still pretty rough when I went to sleep.
Wednesday..I actually slept half way decent and didn't feel nearly as bad when I woke or throughout the day. I did participate in workout and stretching. We did a lot of leg related exercises my hips are going to be killing me. It was a think 1 minute timed exercises: back kicks, front kicks, front kick with opposite side kick, holding leg in front and kicking from knee down out, punches, front curls, reverse hand curls, butterfly raises. There is probably more but that's all i can remember at this time. We also made one lap around the track. Then it was off to about 25 minutes of stretching.
Thursday flexibility class. Eye appointment and a very good but unhealthy dinner. The cravings for greasy food continues. Eyes in fairly good shape just changed a decent amount since the last time. I was so exhausted when I got home, I crashed on the couch shortly after 9:30 pm.
Friday a busy day at work followed by a nice drive to Lexington after work. Again, I was tired and fell asleep as my friend was reading his boys their bedtime stories.
Saturday was a very busy but nice day. My friends KB & CB have 3 little ones, 2 twin boys almost 4 and another boy 15 months. The twins are attempting to be potty trained once again so we spent the day at the house hoping for their realization and desire to potty on the potty and not on the floor and in their pants. The youngest wanted to hang on mom every time she went into the bathroom with his brothers. One time, he acted as if he wanted to go outside or maybe he thought mommy was hiding outside. So I grabbed shoes and his jacket and outside we went. I got a good little walk in pushing him on the bike around the driveway and up and down the sidewalk until lunch time. There was also a few accidents to clean up and little ones to get to the bathroom to hopefully not make any more mess. We also had a great time playing with Play-doh. We built a cute little green snowman with pinkish/red face, hat, scarf, arms, and legs followed by some skis.
Sunday....Autocross season has started :) I took two trips around the course, drove some, and rode with others. The morning was very cold sitting out in the wind trying to register folks, but by the end of the day, it had warmed up and was pretty nice.
Two weeks left until Easter...How are you becoming a better you and changing some bad habits or things that keep us from the best version of ourselves serving others?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment