Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Christmas Decorations

Early I stated that I finally made the big purchase of a Christmas tree. This past weekend I put my first personal Christmas tree up with the help of my parents. First we had to rearrange the living room to find place for the tree and I actually like the new layout of the living room.

So I know that you are all screaming because I have put my Christmas decorations out prior to Thanksgiving. If you really want to know the truth, I totally agree. So you ask why did I put it up. Here are the reasons:
1. Needed help rearranging the apt and getting the tree out and up and my parents were here to help.
2. My mom is looking for an artificial tree herself and wanted to see what mine looked like once it was put up.
3. My mom also wants me to stay this coming weekend at home to help her put there Christmas decorations up and if mine wasnt up I was planning on coming back early to put it up.

So my Christmas Tree and decorations are up at least what parts of them are here. But I have not had the Christmas Tree lights on yet and havent pulled out the Christmas music. That will all happen after Thanksgiving.

I do have a stipulation of the latest day that Christmas decorations can be put up. I request that the decorations are up prior to my bday. Its been a tradition and one I plan to continue.

No comments: