Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all! I hope everyone has a safe and blessed holiday weekend.

Addition #1 4:48 pm CST:

Two Thanksgiving Dinners in one day...how do I keep on doing it? I am ready to explode. I had one decent size plate of food at my aunts house around 1 pm CST and in less than a half and hr I will be eating a second plate of food with my dad's family here at my parents. This plate will be small and hope that there will be leftovers for me to eat the rest of the weekend.

Though when I was younger, I know I could eat a lot more food at both places and never feel so full. I guess its a good thing that we cant eat as much as we get older because we get sedentary and dont work all the food off.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful time with their family.


No comments: